Brighten your flower palette with Milorganite, the organic fertilizer that feeds floral gardens for 8-10 weeks. Choose Milorganite for fewer applications and better results.
For advice on applying Milorganite properly for flowers, please see our application rates. And don’t worry if you accidentally spread too much Milorganite. Its goof-proof formula won’t burn your flowers.
Milorganite also has a long tradition with rose and daylily societies around the nation. Their members know that Milorganite is an essential step in growing show-stopping displays of roses and daylilies.
For any additional questions or concerns you may have about Milorganite, please see our FAQ.
There are many factors to consider when planting annuals or perennials. Some of the common questions to ask yourself include:
• How much sunlight does the area receive?
• How moist is the soil?
• What will be the temperature of the growing environment?
• What colors will stand out?
• How can I highlight a perennial feature?
• Do I want to attract butterflies or hummingbirds?
• Is the soil sandy, loamy, or carrying extra clay?
• Do I want flowering or non-flowering perennials?
• How high do I want the plant to grow?