Milorganite and Flowers
Brighten your flower palette with Milorganite, the organic fertilizer that feeds floral gardens for 8-10 weeks. Choose Milorganite for fewer applications and better results. For advice on applying Milorganite properly for flowers, please see our application rates.
Milorganite also has a long tradition with rose and daylily societies around the nation, as an essential step in growing show-stopping displays.
Have a specific flower or plant question? Visit Gardenality.com, an information-based, interactive website about gardening.
There are many factors to consider when planting annuals or perennials. Some of the common questions to ask yourself include:
• How much sunlight does the area receive?
• How moist is the soil?
• What will be the temperature of the growing environment?
• What colors will stand out?
• How can I highlight a perennial feature?
• Do I want to attract butterflies or hummingbirds?
• Is the soil sandy, loamy, or carrying extra clay?
• Do I want flowering or non-flowering perennials?
• How high do I want the plant to grow?