Nothing in life is more precious than our children. We make sure Milorganite is safe to put on lawns and gardens where kids play and explore. It is also safe for your beloved animal companions because we recognize that your pet is a member of the family.
Milorganite has been used on family lawns and gardens for over 85 years without harming children, pets or the environment they share. Milorganite meets the strictest safety criteria applied to fertilizer products.
Exposure to Milorganite is not dangerous. There are no ingredients in the fertilizer that cause long term health concerns. Sometimes dogs are attracted by the scent of Milorganite, so we advise you to keep your dog away from open bags of Milorganite. Indigestion may occur if a significant amount of Milorganite is ingested due to the shape and texture of the granules. For more information visit our FAQ.
Salt-free, No Pesticides
Your family will not be exposed to chemical salts or pesticides while playing on a lawn fertilized with Milorganite. Milorganite is formulated without salts or pesticides.
Milorganite is a proud sponsor of www.safelawns.org - a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting natural lawn care.