For information on the Milorganite® Fertilizer social media policy.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may ask for your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
We may use any of the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to respond to your individual needs. We may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, products, or services.
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - We will provide information to others as needed to deliver a product or service that you requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, without your consent, except as provided below. We may share non-personally identifiable visitor information with other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. These parties must agree to keep this information confidential. Also, we may release your information when necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, respond to public records requests, or protect our or other’s property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website or via links to other websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
260 W. Seeboth St
Milwaukee, WI 53204